Top Shot Academy Classes
Utah Concealed Carry Permit
For a $75 class fee, you will increase the number of states you can carry in. Please see www.handgunlaw.us for more info on states included.
Details for the Utah Permit: This class is taught by a Utah-approved instructor, NRA certified, and current Illinois police officer.
All Utah State Required Instruction including:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Utah Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Escalation of Force
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
- Fingerprints available for additional fee.
If you have been considering getting a Utah Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the Utah CCW Permit is the MOST HONORED permit in all the nation, valid in 33 states and counting. A non-refundable fee of $51.00 for non-residents must be included with your application. This fee consists of $34.50 for non-residents for application and permit processing and $16.50 charged by the FBI to process your fingerprint cards. Please make checks and money orders payable to the "Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification."